Tuesday, February 1, 2011

10 Dumbest and Stupid celebrity quotes

We think that most of the celebrities are very intelligent because what they say on TV most makes sense, since it is rehearsed a number of times. It is really interesting when you catch them off guard. Turns out that they're not all that smart. Take a look at the following.


10. Anna Nicole Smith



"I don’t drink as much as I use to could."

9. Fran Lebowitz



"Food is an important part of a balanced diet."

8. Alicia Silverstone



"I think that Clueless (1995) was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it’s true lightness."

7. Arnold Schwarzenegger



"I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman."

6. Linda Evangelista



"I don't diet. I just don't eat as much as I'd like to."

5. Yogi Berra



"Predictions are difficult, especially about the future."

4. Al Gore



"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."

3. Paris Hilton



"Wal-mart…do they like make walls there?"

"Never drink Diet Coke. Diet Coke is for fat people."

2. Jessica Simpson



"I’m not anorexic. I’m from Texas. Are there people from Texas that are anorexic? I’ve never heard of one. And that includes me."

"Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish? I know it’s tuna, but it says ‘Chicken of the Sea.’"

1. Britney Spears



"I’ve never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don’t like eating fish. And I know that’s very popular out there in Africa."

"I am for the death penalty. Who commits terrible acts must get a fitting punishment. That way he learns the lesson for the next time."

"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada."

Honorable Mention. George W. Bush



"They misunderestimate me"

Tip of the day: Always know, people you see on TV, are not like that in real life.


source : top20list

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive